- Island Air Flight School & Charters Inc. provides training for the Private Pilot's Licence. In addition, we offer instruction on a series of advanced ratings; including night endorsements, instrument and multi-engine training that will enhance both the recreational and professional pilot's skills.
- Well equipped with a fleet of 14 training aircraft - five Cessna 150/152s, seven Cessna 172s, a Piper Aztec, and one new Cessna 182 with a G1000 glass cockpit.
- Our aircraft are maintained to the strictest of standards by our expert team of engineers and mechanics.
- Certified by the Department of Transport Canada to impart professional training to foreign students.
- Whether you wish to fly professionally or as hobby; we provide personalized training and we will always do our very best to accommodate your personal schedule.
- Island Air is strategically located on the Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. We provide our students with more than an opportunity to obtain their license; we also offer a memorable experience in an excellent training environment.