Island Air Flight School & Charters Inc.
The natural first step after your Private Pilot License is the night endorsement.
- valid Private Pilot License
- 10 hours of instrument training (5 hours from the Private Pilot Course, 5 hours additional instrument training)
- 5 hours dual night flying (including 2 hours cross-country)
- 5 hours solo (including 10 solo take-offs and landings)
- 5 hrs of dual instrument training
- C150 @ 210.00/hr $ 1,050.00
- 5 hrs of dual night flying
- C- 150 @ $210.00/hr $ 1,050.00
- 5 hrs of solo night flying
- C- 150 @ $145.00/hr $ 725.00
Total = $ 2,825.00
For Night Rating only instructor’s written recommendation is required.
There is no flight test or written exam.